Thursday, March 08, 2012

My stimulus

Constant exchanges with V - banter, conversations, his writings - have been one of the main reasons for my recent resurgence/ stimulation. One sample is below. I am inspired by the constant flow of thought & energy...and yes, the personality.

I trudged up a mountain…the mountain was a sea
The mountain was a sea…

I went down a slope…skid several steps below
Didn’t realize the mountain was a sea

The waves cut deep..
Didn’t realize that I could brave the sea
Didn’t realize that it gave me strength
It gave me life
It buoyed me when I went down.
It gave me a hundred reasons to smile
It was my mountain and my sea

So I swam
And I rose…
I didn’t fall a step
I always let go
And now I know…
I live that sea
And I stand that tall mountain
I’m strong and I’m wise
And that mountain and sea is my life

- V


No comments: