Friday, March 23, 2012

Blah Blah Friday

So Mrs. Skittles tells Noddy "Oh dear! I haven't been knocked over all day"

I wish I could say that. Sometimes you just have one of those days. So despite some really warm laughter with old friends, a few racy messages, good feedback from the boss and a heavy duty purchase, my headache continues. Maybe its the weather, maybe its work mess I was sorting out at 7:30 in the morning, maybe it was the appearance of yet another example that Shw & I are just very lazy, maybe it was my bad skin/bad hair day, maybe it was the re-appearance of flab due to the pause in exercise, maybe it was the relatively blah-ish & kinda wistful conversation of the evening....I dont know.

Its just been one of those days. I am going to just call it quits for now and trust that the weekend brings happier times.

No comments: