Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Just taking charge

So a couple of weeks ago, I pinged Rajesh and told him I am frustrated at the sheer lack of new work done in LD for IDC over the last few months. He got the point. So did Becky. Today, I managed to anchor a 4 hour "working session" between 5 of us, and got the group to have a common pov and agree on 4 key actions. Loving myself!

I have also officially put my stake in the ground to find a new role within Accenture. As I remain open to exploring "opportunities" outside, I think its time I anyway started planning out my next move within the organization....and considering how the heavenly bodies are planning their movements, I shall be but another speck on the tail of some headwind. Nevertheless, this speck is determined to find its right home for the next couple of years.

No comments: