Friday, April 06, 2012

ek aur hafta...


Quite a weird week.

Created and presented a solution. Exciting stuff. This is why I continue to work. The chance to create, to shape something that I know will endure.

Chat. Eat. Gossip. Plan. Eat. Drink. Drink. Coffee. Did the usual routine with Shw. We maintain that distance, yet manage to sustain a strong and soothing connection.

The soothing connection helped. The on/off/on/off act nearly got on my nerves. The fact that it got on my nerves irritated me further. Which actually made me calm again.

I realized I work more on others’ to-do lists than mine. So got tough a couple of times. Then felt bad. Then got tough again.

I am glad Arav is happy. Mum seems better too. Don’t know about Anjan & Dolly. Though I am a little ashamed to say it, I am a little relieved. I think I needed a break too. I just want to be human.

Did the many drinks/ loud music/ pleasant company (P) thing after quite a while. Perfect. Don’t remember how I drove back though.

Went for a meeting with someone from the global team. Ended up taking her shopping. Thiagi would have got a deck out of her in that time! What a flooze I am. Not to mention half a day’s work gone.

Friends with Benefits. Thoroughly enjoyed it. And I continue to like Mr. Kutcher. Hot stuff. My love affair with rom-coms continues. Oh well. Lets check in at 43.

And then – “I die a little and live a little when you touch me”. I have NO clue where that came from.

So…quite a weird week.

No comments: