Monday, June 09, 2003

Had a decent weekend.
Saturday- Delhi - heat, dust n humidity. I HATE SUMMERS!!!!
Met Dominic in the morning.....my "oldest" friend....most consistent. I am really v fond of him, though he tends to be scatterbrained and as a result, slightly thoughtless sometimes...but still, i remain consistently fond of him.
Spent a pleasant 2 hrs with him...he;s going to US for an onsite assignment again....hv asked him to get a nice camera for me. One of my biggest passions - photography, tho I dont care to develop it professionally at all.

Then, Priyanka (!) n Pekhna met me for lunch - Chinese at Lotus Pond....in Friends colony, where there are so many interesting places./...what a waste!
AND they came late.
Thank god for my habit of always carrying a book with me.

Then it was GK 1....3 of us roaming around in the sizzling heat, sucking on our "chuskis"!!! and finally, i didnt like any floaters (which was the ostensible purpose of the visit)

Then Shalini at Habitat Centre. LOVE the place....the look n the feel. After Dilli Haat (which btw, I know I am going to miss like CRAZY!), this is my fav place. Esp now that it has a food court called Eatopia...decent, cheerful place.

Came back exhausted and as usual, laden with goodies - pastries, kathi rolls etc.

Had a quiet Sunday at home....actually slept in the afternoon......thank god for the AC...
no movies....nothing worth going out for....hate that. I need minimum 2 movie outings/week.
this weekend Matrix reloaded is finally releasing.I am tired of reading reviews n comments.

No comments: