Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Am blogging at the end of a long, hard day..
Humbug!
Went out for nearly 2 hrs during the day..shopped n had ice cream.
But am actually going mad working n winding up at the same time.
But dont have time to think too much either- which is good.

Hv been going thro others' blogs (the regulars) yest.
Wish I cld know some of them.
People turn me ON. And I rarely find such people.

Wl blog in more detail tomorrow - I promise.

The problem is...I lie thinking in bed at night and often think to myself "hey...I shd record that in my blog".
and the next day, old man that i am, i forget.

Old man brings back memories of my grp that called me "thatha".
Though I am not too much of a grp person, I have really enjoyed the 2 grps I have been a part of - BBM, and MBA.
Sadly, neither lasted.
Me?
Them?
Cant universalise though, there are many that survive n thrive.

No comments: