Friday, December 16, 2005

Blah

In typical Me style, I have gone out every single day of the week, but today on Friday will go straight home and watch TV.

Am totally exhausted (thanks to last evening's discovery called Irish Flag - a shot of vodka/irish cream/creme de menthe combined)

Had loads of work today...have just a shitload of mails to be finally be able to get control of my to-do list...only to get a shitload of undeliverable messages due to some unknown reason. Am now waiting for a engineer/angel to descend to my humble abode and unveil the mystery of life (i.e why is my mailbox weird?) so that I can finally LEAVE!!!!

I have to work tomorrow as well. why? because i worked slowly today so i wasnt able to complete my work. why did i work slowly today? because....

Blah.

No comments: