Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Another experience tick marked....

Last weekend was the quietest weekend I have EVER spent in my life.

There was shopping (!)...and books...and movies...to occupy my time, but NO conversations, NO social interactions, NO errands, NO chores, NO emails - nothing to really absorb the mind.

Hence, 2 days of silence. Complete silence.

I treat this as a positive experience for 3 different reasons...

One, I havent had a weekend like this in months! I vaguely remember having a relatively non-social, at-home weekend sometime in Jan :) but even then, there was plenty of social interaction, at least on the phone.

Two, I am glad of the experience. That, from ultra hyper weekends to ultra quiet ones, I have traversed the range!!

Three, I dont welcome this often though. And I take it as a good sign. Shows that I am alive, not existing. To exist, I just need my time to be occupied with reasonably interesting/entertaining activities. Instead, I still need my mind, my spirit to be turned on.

Cheers!

No comments: