Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Random Realizations 1

Think. Analyse. Dissect. Lay bare under the light. Tinker. Observe. Think. Analyse. Lose the magic.

I want the magic. I want to believe in Santa Claus. I want to believe in karmic connections. I want to believe in hope.

But..if I indulge the intellectual, I kill the romantic.



Those who can't, teach, I have never believed in that, but I wouldn't deny that there's a germ of truth in it.

Is that what I am? A teacher? A good coach, counselor, enabler but not an achiever myself?

I sit with a blank sheet in front of me to write my "story" for FY13. And I am blank. Nothing to say, no vision, nothing to achieve. That's me.



Nice lines from Alexander McCall Smith's book - "Beauty triggers interest because we yearn for the beautiful. We want to possess it because it represents harmony and resolution - things that we all need, whether we know it or not."

No comments: