Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Arian inscrutability

There suddenly seems to be plethora of arians in my life....I guess i have always had an attraction for this sign, the only one that doesn't get intimidated by me (however much I try!) but recently there have been quite a few additions. A quick look....

L (oldest, still around...I put it down to the fact that he's got a moon sign that's significantly more sensitive than his arian nature would otherwise allow!)

Amit (out)

Aish (barely in touch)

Ruch (out)

M (left this testimonial on friendster..."Look at this pic! it couldn't be cuter. Sudeep is the person who I have grown closest to in the past two years. Although we have been in and out of touch, I appreciate is friendship and support, especially at the worst of times. I really do wish, however that he would quit his job in corporate madness and open up a coffee shop/book store and allow me to run a small caf along side. Heres to you! Suds". I am pleasantly shocked...and I dont like surprises!)

Kit (new addition...growing)

N (new addition...growing)

Mon (team member...about to join)

Hence as on next week, I will be juggling 5 arians in my life. Promises to be blood curdling.

No comments: