Wednesday, July 23, 2003

I get bugged so easily

Well, the weekend woes turned out to be true to anticipation (self fulfilling prophecy?) - it was exhausting...more than that, i didnt really relish the experience of cleaning the house, with madam making her critical comments as she herself cleaned the fans......i mean...what the fuck....when the maid hasnt come, and u hv to do the other stuff, y is cleaning the fans so bloody important right now? but no, it has to be done now. and on her timeline too...if i want to relax on a sunday morning and keep this for the afternoon....no siree...no can do....well, at least she had the grace to admit that she reminded herself of her mother...and then in the evening her comment "i told my friends u ran away for the day coz i nagged u"....defying my self destructively polite nature, i did not contradict her this time..hopefully this wl save me fr another weekend like this.

if that was ms. ajmera turning colors at home, worse was mr.girish turning into mr. sarcasm at office....WHY does he think I have no work? DO i have to constantly publicise the fact that I am working??? Sorry...to me that is as vulgar as showing off yr riches.....and if he thinks i am going to change some basic ethics I have to suit this environment, he;s got a rethink coming...i am not going to use 20 min to describe my activities when it can be done in 2 min...i am not going to keep making snide comments abt long working hours.....i firmly believe that no. of working hours have NOTHING to do with quality of work, and i dont see any reason here to change my beliefs, people like rinku and sameer notwithstanding.
and my basic panga is - if u have an issue with me, talk to me direct. sitting in a group with a sly smile on yr face, commenting "you seem to have some amount of time with you, y dont u take it up" is NOT my idea of a professional.

As this blog suggests, I am very particular abt what I like/dislike..what i want/dont want.

In fact, right now, a steaming cup of tea n some spicy pakoras wld be great...its raining outside...and Blr looks cool. Wish I had some good company though, today I am in the mood to crib!!!

Oh yes..just remembered another reason for me being so bugged..i have just discovered thart 15th August is NOT a holiday for us...and neither was 4 July, when my deal wasnt working...so WHEN does HR get a holiday? another sly smile fr mr.sarcasm "thats the way it goes"....and i was planning to take 14th and 15th aug off to visit home....everyone else has planned their activities around my anticipated visit.....i just hope that girish wl be decent abt it and i wont have to disappoint them/...creep.

No comments: