Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Back

Like the faint rumblings that signal an imminent visit to the nearest washroom, random thoughts, observation and pithy lines have been making their presence felt in the caverns of my mind recently. Following time honored tradition, this conglomeration of signals led to the starting up of the roller coaster, which had been lying happily (or unhappily) dormant (or sulkily silent) for the last year or so. And since I have absolutely no normal way of expressing the roller coaster - no tantrums, no crying fits, no mindless orgies, no drinking binges, no anxiety attacks, no excruciating workouts, no expensive therapy - I turn to myself and land up here.

Before the reader (i.e. the future me) takes a scared gulp in anticipation of the self-indulgent vomit that he will be forced to wade through, I must make clear my resolve to avoid going down the path of microscopic level of self dissection. What I am going to do is to just open a blank page each morning (or afternoon, or evening...not night) and just write about whatever is top of my mind. I could also dig into the recesses and finger things out.



 

No comments: