Sunday, September 03, 2006

Just cant tolerate them!!!!!!

Next time someone gives me feedback that I need to improve my tolerance levels, I shall use Naveen's response - "I cant help it if the pace of growth of stupidity is faster than my tolerance levels!"

Seriously...I am generally a nice, reasonable guy who makes (ok, has learnt to make) allowances for imperfections in people (especially since I realise that only then will they make allowances for mine!!) and tries (operative word, unfortunately) to be non judgmental when they do stuff pretty much against my...ahem...morality (ya, ya, I still have some of those)

But...and this is a big but (no pun intended at all)...I will NOT change my tolerance levels for....

> People who tell me I should increase my tolerance levels to accomodate the growing stupidity around me

> People who are genuinely genuinely dumb and make no attempt whatsoever to change that status

> Men who under their tight shirts-trendy haircuts-English speaking-urban persona continue to be staunch MCPs

> People who are clannish - religion/region/sexual orientation/career/language

> People who act very nice with/about people they thoroughly dislike (for their own perverted, often gossipy, motives)

> Parents who force children to pursue a career/marry/produce kids for "my sake"

> People who ignore or mistreat their elderly parents/relatives

> Young women (20/30) who bitch/gossip about teenage and "morality"

> People who quickly declare themselves guilty (of being selfish/weak/not realising their potential/careless etc etc) and think the matter's closed

> People who love to advise others but never extend support/help

> People who try saving on petrol in their car

> People who always, always come late

> People who say (in a very profound way) "relationships are all about give and take"...or even better, "there is a right time for doing everything in life" or similar absurdities

Cant remember any more now, will add to this list later :)

No comments: