Thursday, April 28, 2005

Drive and Wedding

(I think for some reason the last part of my previous post wasn't published....am putting it down again)

Can I dare to articulate what I felt, both while standing on a hill looking at the moonlit valleys and while standing in the middle of a brightly lit reception hall filled with people? Some of the words I can use (while highly aware of their inadequacy) to describe what I felt - the immensely peaceful sense towards the end of getting the puzzle right, of seeing a glimpse of the right picture; the understanding that all moments strive to get the balance right - of chaos and harmony, of relationships within and without, of conversation using speech and silence, of material fulfilment and spiritual struggle; and the incredible feeling of wonder of how people connect.

No comments: