Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Authors

Just finished Cujo by Stephen King yest (read for the second time and enjoyed as much..!) and am on the verge of finishing Salman Rushdie's Shame (very very dark, good fun!).

Let me try and list down some of the authors whose books I am devoted to....have read each book of theirs I could get my hands on....

- Stephen King
- Sidney Sheldon (only his first 6 books were good, though)
- Somerset Maughaum
- John Grisham
- Erich Segal
- Salman Rushdie
- Shashi Tharoor
- Agatha Christie
- P G Wodehouse
- Jackie Collins (so sue me!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Enid Blyton (yes, till date remains a favorite)
- Ayn Rand
- Oscar Wilde
- Roald Dahl (esp the stories)

Hmmm....thats quite a list and extremely varied....I am sure a lot of purists shall disown me if they see this.....!!!! But I genuinely reading ALL of these authors....and I am sure there are more......

In fact, its been ages since I made "lists"!! - favorite movies, books, songs, actors etc. etc. The last time I remember doig it was around 8-9 years ago!! Let me try doing that over the next few blogs..!!

No comments: